Staff Waste up to 1.5 hours per day searching for documents
Research carried out by digital learning transformation business OBRIZUM (https://obrizum.com/) in 2023 found that in the UK and US on average staff waste up to 1.5 hours per day searching for lost documents and information. That is equivalent to over 340 hours or more than 45 days per year.
The loss of important documents often involves a combination of factors such as:
- Inadequate data management practices such as lack of version control and poor document organisation
- Failure to comply with regulations regarding data retention and storage
- Poor back-up procedures in terms of infrequent or incomplete back-ups
- Technical issues for example data corruption or failed back-ups
- Breaches in security where cybercriminals steal to demand a ransom or just delete critical information
- Human error in terms of misplacing documents or accidentally losing them
- Updating technology may result in data stored in previous file formats becoming inaccessible
- Employees leaving a company may result in lost data because they have not documented their work as they should or the handover process is poor
- Natural Disasters such as fire or flood may damage physical documents and destroy electronic storage systems, leading to the loss of critical information.
We can help you to do something about this
Minerva from S4Encrypt uses well-proven technology, developed in the UK, to store documents securely. The ability to add metadata to each document, with comprehensive searching facilities, allows stored information to be retrieved quickly.
To address the fact that staff waste up to 1.5 hours per day searching for documents, please ask for a demo of Minerva, our app that collects, digitally signs, and stores all client documents and data in a highly secure digital vault in the cloud. All data is fully encrypted from source to end-point, with an audit trail that meets stringent standards. Storage is entirely United Kingdom based, in data centres that are accredited to ISO 27001.
Contact us for more information – we will be delighted to assist you.